Friday, April 1, 2011

Finally!


Today was a big day, being april fools and my first class teach and all! God fooled us with the snow, Ryan fooled me with a yodeling pickle, Mary and Becky hung all my scarves in my room and switched my clothes with Jacques, and I tee-peed Mary and Becky's room!


Today I completed my first "Software for Students," Illustrator 1 teach for work. HALLELUJAH. I was so nervous I was going to screw up and choke since illustrator can sometimes be glitchy. I was tense, sweaty and had butterflies in my belly right before the class started. After a quick prayer to easy my tension and a simple smile from a one of the students, I was reminded to be confident and calm. Thank God. Since I self taught myself illustrator, it was kinda weird teaching it. But like they say, teaching is learning mastered! I finished the class with 4.5 star ratings!

I looked up some of my old illustrator projects. My favorite one is Ryan's CD cover design that we've been working on for the release of his CD "Finally A Ryano" (release date TBA). Alot of Ryan's techno creations allude to Scripture and have a catchy beat!


If anyone is interested in illustrator or photoshop (hint hint, LAURA), I'd be honored to have you set up an Ask a Trainer appointment with me :) haha

(note: this entire post is NOT an April Fools Day joke! It's legit)

No comments:

Post a Comment