Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hands and Feet


I was looking through my drawings, particularly the first two. My prayer is such:

Lord, fill me up with your breath and send me out with beautiful feet.

Although simple, it's really yearning for the spirit to enter our body and empower us to be God's feet. We are absolutely powerless unless we are filled with the Spirit. This week I had an abrupt awakening with how moving the Spirit is and how it moves in order to reach others. When we let the Spirit take over, it works in miraculous ways. In an almost out of body experience, you can do things you would never be able to without God's breath and words.






The Lord God sculpted man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils a breath giving (the spark of) life; and man became a living soul. -Genesis 2:7


Iron sharpens iron, such as a friend sharpens a friend. - Proverbs 27:17


…The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective. - James 5:16

1 comment:

  1. Cecily, I Like it, I'll make sure Tami gets to see it.
    D......

    ReplyDelete