Saturday, March 26, 2011

just a whim

Once upon a Saturday afternoon, all the girls in the house were "trying" to be productive. Everyone knows we are easily distracted and jump on all opportunities to be crafty. So Mary suggested we paint something where the pepper drawings hung in the kitchen. OK!

Becky was playing the piano, Mary was reading the news, Nicole was entertaining us, Quinn was trying to stay focused on homework (then helped me paint), Laura was surfing beautiful wedding blogs (I think) and I was painting... guess we were all using our special gifts! Hahaha. Then Mary cooked delicious pineapple chicken on the stove top while Quinn and I finished the mural over it (kinda dangerous, but it smelt great).

Thanks friends for a great night! I love living here, I thank God so much for everyone of you girls.



(Even though we didn't have a proper before&after, we tried our best to take photos that looked something like DesignSponge photos)


No comments:

Post a Comment