Sunday, March 27, 2011

you make me happy...

...when skies are gray (or it feels like winter when it should be spring)! I can always count on Donna for a boost right before the week begins. Not talking to each other for a week is a killer! Donna filled my morning with love, kindness and compassion; a fruitful relationship fueled by an amazing spirit. I was reminded of Romans after catching up with Donna today:

"Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep." Romans 12:15

I'll never take for granted the blessed relationship we share as granddaughter and grandma, friend and friend.



May be a cheesy photo, but it's my favorite. (we were trying to suppress our laughter after the photographer positioned us like this)

AND THEN she gave me a "taste of grandmas house" that will last me all week unless that is, I share it with my roommates! (Imagine Laura's stare as I was taking pictures of the most delicious crackers on the planet)


No comments:

Post a Comment